Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Can bigfoots cloak and teleport?

In my time in the bigfoot/sasquatch community; I heard some pretty interesting and out of the world theories about the big fellow. I heard many people say" bigfoots' cloak like a chameleon". Well that's not true. A chameleon does not cloak. It shifts its color by its expressions and temperature. The color of the skin changes only because a chameleon cannot generate its own body heat, so it changes color to maintain its heat. When too hot, it changes to a lighter color. Too cold, it goes to a darker color. 




The next theory is that they are inter-dimensional traveling beings. Which is not true also. Scientific speaking, the only theory that supports this is String Theory(which is not true ether). I also suppose, a human has one of the largest brain capacities for mammals and possibly all animals. I'm sure we would of known of other dimensions and how to control them. I'm debating this with Sasquatch Ontario. A large percent of this activity can be explained.
  They are usually hoaxers or illusions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment