Tuesday, December 23, 2014

BIGFOOT HOAX ALERT




Jeff Patterson(aka the "squatchmaster" did it again. Made the most B.S video I seen in a long time. 

It goes he was in an area for 7 hours, and saw a bigfoot sleeping in front of him 20 feet away. I find it suspicious that he saw it was calm. All he said "Holy Crap" when he when to the area where the sasquatch was. One thing in the video, you see the bigfoot moving back and forth and then it transitions to the next scene when he is in the nesting area. If I was there, I would film it for as long as possible and follow it. Not mess around in the bedding area. 
Can you see it?
How bout know?
Now?
And another suspicious article(literally)
He's wearing red! Not camo, not black! RED! What are the chances of getting spotted by something like a bigfoot. Low and wear red won't help.
 It's clearly a costume. I will make a break down video for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment