Sunday, January 11, 2015

Maine Bigfoot Footage Review

I was looking at some news about bigfoot and found that a news website with a title that said"Maine Bigfoot Footage Goes Viral". So I looked at it, lets just say there was a lot wrong with the video. For example: there is a point in the footage where you see the arms of the creature. The arms are very small compared to the legs. For a sasquatch, the arms arms are 5% shorter than the legs. 

  I will be showing you a still of the entity( I'm calling it that because it could not be a sasquatch) when it walks in front of us.   
Well, it does not have the proper walk as any other Sasquatch. Watch  ThinkerThunker for more.
suspiciously, the kid who filmed it was placed the camera on god knows what. The scream heard in the video is clearly from  human. The figure in the video is probably the 12 year old who filmed it. You may ask "he is 12, why is he a giant?' Well when I was 12, I was standing at 5 feet 6 inches. All I have to say is. another hoax, 2015 started off pretty bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment